FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE: DO THE WORK #BLM

By Stranger Place - June 03, 2020


By now, I hope you've seen the video I made about social justice concepts and resources that (in my opinion) have made me a less shitty white American. After five years in social psychology, my perspective on racial justice in America has shifted, I've become more critically aware, and I fully support the Black Lives Matter movement without hesitation. Here is the list of resources I talk about in the video that have contributed to this pivotal shift for me:

TESTING YOUR RACIAL BIAS WITH THE IMPLICIT ASSOCIATION TEST



BOOKS ABOUT IMPLICIT RACIAL BIAS



COLORBLINDNESS VS. MULTICULTURALISM



WHITE PRIVILEGE, WHITE ENTITLEMENT/AGGRIEVED ENTITLEMENT



INSTITUTIONAL RACISM VS. INTERPERSONAL RACISM AND EQUALITY VS. EQUITY



READ IF YOU ASK "WHY ARE THEY RIOTING?"



POLICING: BACKGROUND ON AMERICA'S POLICE FORCE AND OTHER APPROACHES

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments